Resolution 72/2018/QH14 on Ratification of Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and Relevant Documents26/11/2018
On November 12th 2018, The National Assembly issued Resolution 72/2018/QH14 on Ratification of Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and Relevant Documents.
CPTPP will be effective to Vietnam on January 14th 2019.
The contents of document can be downloaded below:
2. The Annex
- Circular No. 06/2020 / TT-BCT amending and supplementing articles of Circular No. 03/2019 / TT-BCT regulating rules of goods origin in the CPTPP
- Circular No. 04/2020/TT-BCT on the auction of import tariff quotas on used automobiles under the CPTPP
- Circular No. 03/2020/TT-BCT on importing unmanufactured tobacco according to tariff quotas under CPTPP
- Circular No. 32/2019/TT-BYT dated December 16th, 2019 of the Ministry of Health on amending, supplementing to Clause 4 Article 4 and Annex No. 01-MP of Circular No. 06/2011/TT-BYT dated January 25th, 2011 of the Ministry of Health on cosmetic management
- Circular No. 19/2019/TT-BCT dated September 30th, 2019 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on imposition of special safeguard measures to implement the CPTPP