Seminar: EVFTA and IPA - The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU01/07/2019
On the occasion of the signing ceremony of the Free Trade Agreement between Vietnam and EU (EVFTA) and the Investment Protection Agreement between Vietnam and EU (IPA), Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) and EU Delegation in Vietnam organize:
"EVFTA and IPA: The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU"
Time: 8h30 - 10h00, July 1, 2019
Location: Melia Hotel, 44 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hanoi
Chaired by: Mr. Tran Tuan Anh - Minister of Industry and Trade, Mrs. Cecilia Malstrom - EU Trade Commissioner and Mr. Vu Tien Loc - President of VCCI .
Participants: Representatives of relevant minitries, Business associations and Vietnam/EU business community.
- EVFTA can pave the way ahead for SMEs too: VCCI
- Canada To Impose Retaliatory Tariffs On US$2.7 Billion In U.S. Aluminium Products
- Trump re-imposes tariffs on Canadian aluminum, prompting Trudeau to vow retaliation
- Minister of Planning and Investment: EVFTA poses challenges for Vietnam
- Supply Chain Reset In A Post-COVID ASEAN