SPS Measures: Status Report on Agricultural Trade between Cambodia, the Lao PDR, Viet Nam and China26/08/2019
By: "Support for Economic Cooperation in Sub-regional Initiatives in Asia (SCSI)" Programme - GIZ
Commissioned by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH the "Support for Economic Cooperation in Sub-regional Initiatives in Asia (SCSI)" Programme supports core processes of regional integration in Asia. Among other fields of intervention, the programme focuses on overcoming technical and non-technical barriers to intraregional trade in the agricultural sector.
For this purpose, the SCSI Programme has commissioned the following status report on Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Measures in Cambodia, Lao PDR, and Viet Nam regarding exports to China. The status report is part of ongoing endeavours in fostering an inclusive regional dialogue, improving national capacities, and enabling the private sector to harness the opportunities of regional cooperation and trade.
The document is attached below:
- World Economic Situation and Prospects 2020
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Digital Economy Report 2019 - Value Creation and Capture: Implications for Developing Countries
- Trade and Development Report 2019: Financing A Global Green New Deal
- Exporting Fresh Fruit and Vegetables to China: A Market Overview and Guide for Foreign Suppliers