Handbook on "Instructions to use TRADE MAP tool of ICT"10/09/2014
Trade Map is a system of data updating trading situations (especially export activities) of countries and it is established by International Trading Center (ICT). This is a special tool useful for both enterprises and researchers, helping them have the most updated and sufficient statistics on trading situations of countries to do business and conduct researches.
Therefore, WTO Center - Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry has translated the document "Instructions to use Trade Map" of ICT into Vietnamese so that Vietnamese Enterprises and readers can know how to effectively use this tool.
The document can be downloaded here (English and Vietnamese versions):
- World Economic Situation and Prospects 2020
- World Investment Report 2019 - Special Economic Zones
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Digital Economy Report 2019 - Value Creation and Capture: Implications for Developing Countries
- Trade and Development Report 2019: Financing A Global Green New Deal