By: General Statistics Office of Vietnam
The "2017 Economic Census" of Vietnam published by the General Statistics Office to outline the full picture of the fluctuation and distribution of economic, administrative and professional establishments, the number of labors, the structure of the sector and the region of the economy, the contribution of each economic sector to the development of the whole country and each locality over the past 5 years. It provides facilities to adjust and supply policies, plan on development of branches and regions, develop human resources and promote the application of information technology.
The press release of the report in Vietnamese is attached below:
- World Economic Situation and Prospects 2020
- World Investment Report 2019 - Special Economic Zones
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2019/2020
- Digital Economy Report 2019 - Value Creation and Capture: Implications for Developing Countries
- Trade and Development Report 2019: Financing A Global Green New Deal