BEIJING, Oct. 16 (Xinhua) -- China will deal with Mexico's dispute settlement over alleged subsidies in the textile and clothing sectors, according to the Ministry of Commerce (MOC) on Tuesday.
The ministry confirmed it had received the request for dispute settlement.
Mexico filed a complaint with the WTO on Monday saying that China was subsidizing Chinese clothing and textiles companies.
"China will properly deal with the request for dispute settlement in accordance with the WTO's settlement procedures," the MOC said.
October 16, 2012
- EVFTA can pave the way ahead for SMEs too: VCCI
- Canada To Impose Retaliatory Tariffs On US$2.7 Billion In U.S. Aluminium Products
- Trump re-imposes tariffs on Canadian aluminum, prompting Trudeau to vow retaliation
- Minister of Planning and Investment: EVFTA poses challenges for Vietnam
- Supply Chain Reset In A Post-COVID ASEAN