Conference: Textile and Garment, Footwear, Beverages and Timber products Sectors in Vietnam - Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) officially came into force in Vietnam since January 14th, 2019.
Textile and Garment, Footwear, Beverages and Timber products are Vietnam's key manufacturing and exporting industries. CPTPP has many remarkable commitments towards open Vietnam market regarding tariffs, non-tariff barriers, labor and environment standards, etc.
In order to support enterprises, producers and processors working in textile and garment, footwear, beverages, and timber products to understanding related CPTPP commitments, taking advantage of opportunities and overcoming challenges from this Agreement, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), with the support from the Aus4Reform program and Australian Embassy, organizes the Conference:
Textile and Garment, Footwear, Beverages and Timber products Sectors in Vietnam: Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
Time: 8.00-11.30 Thursday, December 5th, 2019
Location: 2nd Floor, Lotus Hall, Ramana Hotel, 323 Le Van Sy Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
A Handbook on Summary of the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and 04 Handbooks on "CPTPP and Textile and Garment / Footwear / Beverages / Timber products” – the guidebooks provide details of CPTPP commitments on these sectors, published by VCCI and Aus4Reform, will be introduced and presented to participants.
For more information, please contact:
WTO and International Trade Center - VCCI
9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Phone: +84-24-3577 1458
Related documents in Vietnamese are attached below:
- Forum: Economic Reforms for More Sustainable and Resilient Growth in Viet Nam after COVID-19: From Adaptation to Embracing Complexity
- Workshop Ho Chi Minh City: Trade remedies - A tool to protect interests of the domestic manufacturing industry in the context of integration
- Workshop: Trade remedies - A tool to protect domestic industry interests in the context of integration
- Workshop: EVFTA - What businesses need to know in HCM City
- Workshop: EVFTA - What businesses need to know