Vietnamese Business Community’s Policy Recommendation on the Prospect of European Union – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement22/09/2011 44
Policy Recommendation on “Prospect of European Union – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement” is the important issue of consultations with the business community, experts and Vietnamese Business Associations. It aims to raise awareness and to improve the capacity of business community with regards to advocacy activities.
This publication is implemented by the Committee on International Trade Policies of WTO Center under VCCI’s program “Enterprises and International Trade Policies”, a sub component of EU – Vietnam MUTRAP III Project with the financial support of the European Union.
Download full text here:
- Exporting sustainably to the EU, businesses must be "green"
- Green transition holds the key to the EU market
- Maintain "credibility" to stabilize agricultural product exports to the EU
- EVFTA a milestone in Việt Nam-EU bilateral cooperation
- EVFTA facilitates Vietnamese goods' entry into French market: official