WTO Annual Report 202014/07/2020 133
By: World Trade Organization
The 2020 Annual Report provides a comprehensive account of the WTO's activities in 2019 and early 2020. The Report begins with a message from WTO Director-General Roberto Azevêdo and a brief overview of the past year. This is followed by in-depth accounts of the WTO's main areas of activity over the past 12 months. Spotlights highlight major WTO events and initiatives.
The Report is attached below:
- Guidance on the application of the Korean Positive List System
- Information documents on 09 commodity sectors exporting to the EU market
- Tropical Fresh Fruit Exporter's Guide to China
- Report "The Use of the EU’s Free Trade Agreements: Exporter and Importer Utilization of Preferential Tariffs"
- World Tariff Profiles 2020