"The Trans - Pacific Partnership (TPP)- what the enterprises should know"
Organized by: Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Mekong business Initiative (MBI)
Time: 8h00 - 12h00, Thursday, 14 April 2016
Location: Kim Do Hotel, 133 Nguyen Huy Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
The Conference introduced the handbook on "Summarize the Trans - Pacific Partnership (TPP)" to the enterprises and guide them how to study and take advantage of TPP.
The related documents are attached below:
- Webinar: New generation FTAs and opportunities for Vietnamese enterprises
- Webinar: FTAs and their benefits for foreign businesses and investors in Vietnam
- Webinar: Businesses’ Satisfaction with IM-EX Administrative Procedures
- Webinar: FTAs and market opportunity for logistics enterprises
- Conference: Two-year implementation of the CPTPP in Vietnam - A Review from business perspective