"Trans - Pacific Partnership (TPP): What enterprises need to know"
Organized by: The WTO and International Trade Center, VCCI, with the support of Mekong Business Initiative (MBI).
Time: 8h00 - 12h00, Friday, 29 January 2016
Location: Golden room, 3rd floor, Fortuna Hotel, 6B Lang Ha Street, Ha Noi
Language: Vietnamese and English-translated
The related documents are attached below:
- Magazine "Businesses and Free Trade" No.23+24
- Report: Vietnam after two-year implementation of the CPTPP from business perspective
- Conference: Two-year implementation of the CPTPP in Vietnam - A Review from business perspective
- Conference: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT
- Training Course: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT