The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) has come into effect in Vietnam since January 14, 2019, for more than two years. In these two years, the US-China trade tensions, protectionist trends, and especially the COVID-19 epidemic, also created unprecedented fluctuations in world trade and seriously affected enterprises’ CPTPP application. That summarizing the achieved results, identifying problems in the past two years, from which drawing lessons for the Agreement implementation in the coming time, is very necessary.
With the support of the Aus4Reform Program - Australian Embassy in Vietnam, the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) performed the Report “Vietnam after two-year CPTPP implementation from business perspective” based on the practical results of Enterprise Surveys about two years of Agreement implementation.
VCCI organized the workshop to publish this Report and discussed the upcoming solutions:
TWO-YEAR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CPTPP IN VIETNAM
A REVIEW FROM BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE
Time: 8:00 - 11:30 am Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Address: Hall 1, 7th Floor, VCCI Headquarters, 09 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Languages: Vietnamese, English
At the Conference, the Report “Vietnam after two - year CPTPP implementation from business perspective” will be published and presented to the participants.
Center for WTO and International Trade - VCCI
9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Phone: 024 3577 1458
The Conference Documents are attached below:
- Report: Vietnam after two-year implementation of the CPTPP from business perspective (Vietnamese)
- 1. Workshop Agenda 070421
- 2. Presentation 070421 - Ms. Nguyen Cam Trang
- 3. Presentation 070421 - Ms. Nguyen Thi Thu Trang
- 4. Summary Report: Vietnam after 2 years of CPTPP implementation from the business perspective
- Research Report: Australia's direct investment in Vietnam - Actual efficiency assessment and Policy solutions
- Magazine "Businesses and Free Trade" No.23+24
- Report: Vietnam after two-year implementation of the CPTPP from business perspective
- Conference: Two-year implementation of the CPTPP in Vietnam - A Review from business perspective
- Conference: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT