FTAs AND MARKET OPPORTUNITY FOR LOGISTICS ENTERPRISES
Time: 9.00 – 11.30 am Thursday, 17 June 2021.
Organizers: Center for WTO and International Trade - VCCI, Vietnam Logistics Business Association (VLA).
The webinar was organized for VLA's members, on the topics: Opportunities from commitments to open Vietnam's logistics market to trade partners and partners to Vietnam; Opportunities arise from trade facilitating commitments and other service opening commitments (insurance, finance ...). The webinar help VLA's members update new infomation and knowledge about FTA, and was also an opportunity for member businesses to participate in discussions, Q&A on related issues.
Center for WTO and International Trade - VCCI
9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Phone: 024 3577 1458
The webinar documents (in Vietnamese) are attached below:
- Business Handbook “Exploiting the EVFTA to import and export goods between Vietnam and Germany”
- Research Report: Australia's direct investment in Vietnam - Actual efficiency assessment and Policy solutions
- Business Handbook “A Summary of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP)”
- Research Report: Implementing the CPTPP from a law-making perspective - Review of current results and policy implications for the future
- Consultation Meeting: Evaluation of Vietnam's current policies and laws with commitments on SMEs in FTAs that Vietnam joined