FTAs AND MARKET OPPORTUNITY FOR LOGISTICS ENTERPRISES
Time: 9.00 – 11.30 am Thursday, 17 June 2021.
Organizers: Center for WTO and International Trade - VCCI, Vietnam Logistics Business Association (VLA).
The webinar was organized for VLA's members, on the topics: Opportunities from commitments to open Vietnam's logistics market to trade partners and partners to Vietnam; Opportunities arise from trade facilitating commitments and other service opening commitments (insurance, finance ...). The webinar help VLA's members update new infomation and knowledge about FTA, and was also an opportunity for member businesses to participate in discussions, Q&A on related issues.
Center for WTO and International Trade - VCCI
9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Phone: 024 3577 1458
The webinar documents (in Vietnamese) are attached below:
- Webinar: Businesses’ Satisfaction with IM-EX Administrative Procedures
- Webinar: FTAs and market opportunity for logistics enterprises
- Conference: Two-year implementation of the CPTPP in Vietnam - A Review from business perspective
- Conference: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT
- Training Course: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT