FTAS AND THEIR BENEFITS FOR FOREIGN BUSINESSES AND INVESTORS IN VIETNAM
Time: 8:30 – 11:30 am on Friday, 08 October 2021
Organizers: Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) – Nghe An Branch
The Webinar was organized in order to provide businesses and investors with important information about opportunities from new generation FTAs presented by key speakers:
1. Opportunities, challenges and difficulties for Nghe An businesses from FTAs
Mr. Nguyen Van Nam - Deputy Director, Nghe An Trade, Investment and Tourism Promotion Center.
2. New generation FTAs - Opportunities and challenges for businesses
- Impact of new generation FTAs to Vietnam enterprises and Nghe An businesses.
- What businesses should do in the context of COVID-19 pandemic.
Mrs. Phung Thi Lan Phuong - Head of FTAs Department, Center for WTO and International Trade, VCCI.
3. Rules of origin and preferential tariff for Vietnamese
- Tariff schedule and rules of origin in new generation FTAs.
- How to find rules of origin requirements and tariff schedule online.
Mr. Vu Xuan Hung - Head of Legal Department, VCCI Ho Chi Minh City Branch.
The Webinar documents are attached below:
- Webinar: New generation FTAs and opportunities for Vietnamese enterprises
- Webinar: FTAs and their benefits for foreign businesses and investors in Vietnam
- Webinar: Businesses’ Satisfaction with IM-EX Administrative Procedures
- Webinar: FTAs and market opportunity for logistics enterprises
- Conference: Two-year implementation of the CPTPP in Vietnam - A Review from business perspective