Recently, in a context of increasing illegal competition from imports, a number of Vietnamese enterprises/associations have started using trade remedies measures (antidumping, anti-subsidy, safeguard measures) to protect their legal interests. However, due to the lack of information and experience, Vietnamese enterprises have not used these instruments successfully.
To help enterprises and business associations know more about the procedures to file an antidumping case and learn more experience from previous cases, The WTO and International Trade Center of Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) organized a conference on:
“Anti-dumping Measures in Vietnam – Awake the forgotten instrument”
Time: 8:15 - 11:30 Wednesday, July 24th, 2013
Venue: Meeting Room No. 1, the 7th floor, VCCI Headquarter, No. 9 Dao Duy Anh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
The Material can be download here:
- Virtual Conference: Implementing the CPTPP from a law-making perspective - Review of current results and policy implications for the future
- Virtual Conference: RCEP - What businesses need to know
- Webinar: New generation FTAs and opportunities for Vietnamese enterprises
- Webinar: FTAs and their benefits for foreign businesses and investors in Vietnam
- Webinar: Businesses’ Satisfaction with IM-EX Administrative Procedures