Nowadays, the internet is an effective tool for not only customers but also enterprises. However, Vietnamese enterprises are not get used to taking advantage of Internet-based tools such as Google.
The conference aims to introduce Google tools to Vietnamese enterprises to enhance their production and business operations, as well as popularise and advertise their brands.
VCCI coordinate with Google Asia Pacific to organize:
Conference: “ Using Google Tools for effective business operations”
Time: 8h30-12h00 Friday 27/06/2014
Venue: Spring hall (2nd floor), The VCCI Tower (new), No.9 Dao Duy Anh Str, Dong Da Dist, Hanoi
Download relevant materials here:
- Virtual Conference: Implementing the CPTPP from a law-making perspective - Review of current results and policy implications for the future
- Virtual Conference: RCEP - What businesses need to know
- Webinar: New generation FTAs and opportunities for Vietnamese enterprises
- Webinar: FTAs and their benefits for foreign businesses and investors in Vietnam
- Webinar: Businesses’ Satisfaction with IM-EX Administrative Procedures