Date: July 2019
By: Ministry of Planning and Investment
In order to meet the requirements of managers, researchers using information to develop businesses on both national and local scales, from 2019, General Statistics Office of the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MOPI) has compiled and published the White Book on Vietnam Businesses.The contents of “The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2019” (the first edition) include basic information which assesses the development of businesses on both national and local scales in the period 2016-2018, consisting of 5 main parts:
Part I: The context of the development of businesses in 2018;
Part II: Overview of Vietnamese business's development in 2018 and the period 2016-2018;
Part III: Recommendations for the development of businesses;
Part IV: Set of indicators in assessing the development of business in 2018 and the period 2016-2018 (National scale);
Part V: Set of indicators in assessing the development of business in 2018 and the period 2016-2018 (Local scale).
The Publication (in Vietnamese) is attached below:
- Guidance on the application of the Korean Positive List System
- Information documents on 09 commodity sectors exporting to the EU market
- Tropical Fresh Fruit Exporter's Guide to China
- Report "The Use of the EU’s Free Trade Agreements: Exporter and Importer Utilization of Preferential Tariffs"
- World Tariff Profiles 2020