The White book on Vietnam Infomation & Communication Technology
By: Ministry of Information and Communications
The book has for the first time provided information about fields under the watch of the Ministry of Information and Communications, including post and telecommunications, information technology (IT), cyber information safety, electronics, press and media.
Data in the book were collected from reports by ministries, agencies and localities, training establishments, IT enterprises, and units. Statistics about information and communication technology (ICT) sector development, and data about legal documents were updated through these recent years.
The document provides helpful and trustworthy data for individuals and organisations at home and abroad to outline business strategies and seek cooperation opportunities in the ICT in the country./.
The Publication (in Vietnamese) is attached below:
- Report: Vibrant Vietnam - Forging the Foundation of a High-Income Economy
- Vietnam: Deepening international integration and implementing EVFTA
- Viet Nam Industry White Paper 2019: Manufacturing and Subsector Competitiveness
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2020
- The White Book on Vietnamese Co-operatives 2020