On the occasion of the signing ceremony of the Free Trade Agreement between Vietnam and EU (EVFTA) and the Investment Protection Agreement between Vietnam and EU (IPA), Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) and EU Delegation in Vietnam organize:
"EVFTA and IPA: The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU"
Time: 8h30 - 10h00, July 1, 2019
Location: Melia Hotel, 44 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hanoi
Chaired by: Mr. Tran Tuan Anh - Minister of Industry and Trade, Mrs. Cecilia Malstrom - EU Trade Commissioner and Mr. Vu Tien Loc - President of VCCI .
Participants: Representatives of relevant minitries, Business associations and Vietnam/EU business community.
- EU – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement: Vietnam’s Competitive Gains
- US -China decoupling will harm both sides, says Chinese premier Li Keqiang
- Trade war, COVID-19 make Vietnam even more attractive to foreign investors: HSBC
- Vietnam and US footwear trade links set for boost in post-COVID-19 period
- EVFTA to help Vietnam develop into a global manufacturing hub