South Korean officials have expressed their intention to sign a free trade agreement (FTA) with Cambodia next month to boost bilateral trade.
The Korea Herald quoted South Korea’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy and Finance Hong Nam-ki as saying on Monday: “Since the proposal for an FTA with was raised in March last year, a joint feasibility study and related public hearing were completed late in May and on June 12, respectively.
“The government plans to complete the process, including submission of reports to the National Assembly and launch FTA negotiations in July, ” he said.
- EVFTA can pave the way ahead for SMEs too: VCCI
- Canada To Impose Retaliatory Tariffs On US$2.7 Billion In U.S. Aluminium Products
- Trump re-imposes tariffs on Canadian aluminum, prompting Trudeau to vow retaliation
- Minister of Planning and Investment: EVFTA poses challenges for Vietnam
- Supply Chain Reset In A Post-COVID ASEAN