Handbook: Utilize CPTPP to import and export goods between Vietnam and Canada
By: Center for WTO and International Trade - VCCI and Embassy of Canada in Vietnam
With commitments on tariff reduction, customs facilitation, and restriction of non-tariff barriers,… CPTPP is expected to be a highway to promote trade between Vietnam and Canada in the future. In order to support enterprises: (i) to specifically understand the commitments in goods of Vietnam and Canada in the CPTPP, thereby identifying specific opportunities from this Agreement; and (ii) obtain core information on the situation and characteristics of the two parties' markets, basic regulations on import and export procedures of Canada and Vietnam, thereby performing economic strategies. Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) in coordination with the Embassy of Canada in Vietnam compiled and published "Handbook: Utilize CPTPP to import and export goods between Vietnam and Canada”.
It is hoped that this Handbook will become a useful reference for Vietnamese and Canadian businesses.
The Handbook (Vietnamese) is attached below:
- Magazine "Businesses and Free Trade" No.23+24
- Report: Vietnam after two-year implementation of the CPTPP from business perspective
- Conference: Two-year implementation of the CPTPP in Vietnam - A Review from business perspective
- Conference: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT
- Training Course: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT