CPTPP: Growing Australia’s Goods and Services Exports/Investment into Vietnam
By: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade – Australian Government
Vietnam’s economy is booming. With decade high growth of 7.1 per cent in 2018, Vietnam is expected to be a global top 20 economy by 2050.
The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) affords Australian goods/services exporters market access to Vietnam above and beyond many competitors. Furthermore, CPTPP will accelerate the growth of bilateral investment relationship with Vietnam.
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade – Australian Government introduced 3 booklets detailing the impact of the CPTPP on goods exports, services exports and investment into Vietnam
These booklets are attached below:
- Research Report: Implementing the CPTPP from a law-making perspective - Review of current results and policy implications for the future
- CPTPP: An overview for trade advisors and SMEs
- Handbook: Understanding the Vietnam’s public procurement market through the lens of CPTPP
- Overview of the New Zealand Market
- UK Accession to CPTPP: The UK’s Strategic Approach