9th Round of Negotiations – 1-7 August 2015, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar07/08/2015 41
Following the productive Intersessional RCEP Ministerial meetings and ahead of the Third RCEP Ministerial meeting (24 August, Malaysia), officials focused on the guidelines for initial market access offers for goods. Officials commenced market access negotiations on services, with all countries having submitted their initial services offers. Fourteen countries have submitted investment reservation lists.
The Working Group on Electronic Commerce met for the first time. Discussions on telecommunications and financial services commenced and the first meeting of these Sub-Working Groups will commence at the next round in Busan, Korea (12-16 October 2015).
Source: Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Joint Statements on the RCEP Negotiations
- Twenty-Ninth Round of Negotiations, 20-24 April 2020, Virtual Meeting
- Third Special Meeting of the Trade Negotiating Committee; 3 – 4 February 2020, Bali, Indonesia
- Seventh Intersessional Meeting of the Trade Negotiating Committee, 14-19 October 2019, Bangkok, Thailand
- 9th Intersessional Ministerial Meeting, 12 October 2019, Bangkok, Thailand