10th Round of Negotiations – 12-16 October 2015, Busan, Korea16/10/2015 43
Korea hosted the 10th round of RCEP negotiations. Officials commenced market access negotiations on goods, services and investment.
The first substantive meetings of the Sub-Working Groups on Financial Services and Telecommunications were convened, with productive discussions on chapter text. Chapter text discussions continued across all areas of negotiation.
The Trade Negotiating Committee is expected to next meet in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam (15-19 February 2016).
Source: Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Joint Statements on the RCEP Negotiations
- Twenty-Ninth Round of Negotiations, 20-24 April 2020, Virtual Meeting
- Third Special Meeting of the Trade Negotiating Committee; 3 – 4 February 2020, Bali, Indonesia
- Seventh Intersessional Meeting of the Trade Negotiating Committee, 14-19 October 2019, Bangkok, Thailand
- 9th Intersessional Ministerial Meeting, 12 October 2019, Bangkok, Thailand