11th Round of Negotiations - 13-16 July 2015 in Ho Chi Minh City25/01/2015 68
Negotiators from EFTA and Vietnam met in Ho Chi Minh City from 13 to 16 January 2015 for an 11th round of negotiations.
Talks were held in all areas expected to be covered by the agreement and progress was made regarding a number of topics.
Vietnam is an important trading partner of EFTA in South-East Asia. Merchandise trade between the two was valued at USD 1.76 billion in 2013. Trade in services and investment are also of growing importance in economic relations between the two sides. In parallel with the EFTA negotiations, Vietnam is involved in other important free trade negotiation processes, including with the European Union and the Transpacific Partnership (TPP).
Source: WTO Center and Integration
- 16th Round of Negotiations - 29 May to 1 June 2018 in Oslo, Norway
- 15th Round of Negotiations - 26 to 29 September 2017 in Hanoi
- 14th Round of Negotiations - 9 to 11 May in Geneva, Switzerland
- 13th Round of Negotiations - 20-23 October 2015 in Hanoi
- 12th Round of Negotiation - 26-29 May 2015 in Oslo