10th Round of Negotiations - 4-7 November 2014 in Geneva15/10/2014 68
A comprehensive round of free trade negotiations between EFTA and Vietnam took place in Geneva from 4 to 7 November 2014.
Negotiators from both sides continued working on all areas foreseen to be covered by a future free trade agreement, including trade in goods, rules of origin, trade in services, investment, intellectual property rights, competition, trade remedies, legal, horizontal and institutional provisions, sustainable development, cooperation and capacity building, and government procurement.
It was agreed to convene for the next round of negotiations in Vietnam in January 2015.
Source: WTO Center and Integration
- 16th Round of Negotiations - 29 May to 1 June 2018 in Oslo, Norway
- 15th Round of Negotiations - 26 to 29 September 2017 in Hanoi
- 14th Round of Negotiations - 9 to 11 May in Geneva, Switzerland
- 13th Round of Negotiations - 20-23 October 2015 in Hanoi
- 12th Round of Negotiation - 26-29 May 2015 in Oslo