4th Round of Negotiations - 4-7 June 2013 in Oslo, Norway20/06/2013 52
A fourth round of negotiations on a free trade agreement between the EFTA States and Vietnam was held in Oslo, Norway from 4 to 7 June 2013.
During the round, the negotiating teams addressed the full range of topics to be covered by the future agreement, notably trade in goods, trade facilitation, rules of origin, trade remedies, trade in services, investment, intellectual property rights, government procurement, competition, trade and sustainable development, cooperation and capacity building, as well as legal, horizontal and institutional provisions.
Source: WTO Center and Integration
- 16th Round of Negotiations - 29 May to 1 June 2018 in Oslo, Norway
- 15th Round of Negotiations - 26 to 29 September 2017 in Hanoi
- 14th Round of Negotiations - 9 to 11 May in Geneva, Switzerland
- 13th Round of Negotiations - 20-23 October 2015 in Hanoi
- 12th Round of Negotiation - 26-29 May 2015 in Oslo