3rd Round of Negotiations - 14-17 January 2013 in Hanoi30/01/2013 56
A third, comprehensive round of negotiations on a free trade agreement between the EFTA States and Vietnam was held in Hanoi from 14 to 17 January 2013.
Building on the understanding achieved during the previous rounds, expert working groups continued examining topics such as trade in goods, trade in services, investment, competition, government procurement, intellectual property rights, legal and horizontal issues, sustainable development and cooperation.
With bilateral EFTA-Vietnam merchandise trade (imports and exports) amounting to USD 2.1 billion in 2011 and significant economic interests also in the services sector, the parties expect to further expand their economic ties through a free trade agreement.
Source: WTO Center and Integration
- 16th Round of Negotiations - 29 May to 1 June 2018 in Oslo, Norway
- 15th Round of Negotiations - 26 to 29 September 2017 in Hanoi
- 14th Round of Negotiations - 9 to 11 May in Geneva, Switzerland
- 13th Round of Negotiations - 20-23 October 2015 in Hanoi
- 12th Round of Negotiation - 26-29 May 2015 in Oslo