Seventh Intersessional RCEP Ministerial Meeting – 2 March 2019, Siem Reap, Cambodia10/03/2019 107
The seventh RCEP Ministerial Meeting was held on 2 March 2019 in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Ministers recalled the Leaders’ determination from 14 November 2018 to conclude a modern, comprehensive, high quality, and mutually beneficial RCEP in 2019, and commended the good progress made to date on market access and text-based negotiations. Recognising that more work was needed to achieve the target set by Leaders, Ministers agreed to intensify engagement for the remainder of the year.
Source: DFAT Aus
- Joint Statements on the RCEP Negotiations
- Twenty-Ninth Round of Negotiations, 20-24 April 2020, Virtual Meeting
- Third Special Meeting of the Trade Negotiating Committee; 3 – 4 February 2020, Bali, Indonesia
- Seventh Intersessional Meeting of the Trade Negotiating Committee, 14-19 October 2019, Bangkok, Thailand
- 9th Intersessional Ministerial Meeting, 12 October 2019, Bangkok, Thailand