Conference: Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA28/07/2019 509
Opportunities and challenges for Vietnam’s seafood sector from CPTPP and EVFTA
Time: 8:30 - 12:00, July 17, 2019
Location: Liberty Hotel SaiGon ParkView Hotel - 265 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Seafood sector is expected to be main industries affected by EVFTA and CPTPP. In addition to the great opportunities for seafood import-export enterprises, there will be many challenges and commitments that enterprises need to comply with (tariff policy, commitments on TBT, SPS, labor, environment, sustainable development, origin ...). Recognizing the importance of the above content for seafood enterprises, Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP) and the Directorate of fisheries (Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development) co-chairs for the conference on CPTPP - EVFTA exclusively for the seafood sector.
The relevant documents (in Vietnamese) are attached below:
- Webinar: "Benefits from the EVFTA: How to use brussels services to access the EU market"
- Workshop “Results of the Impact Assessment of EU’s Border Adjustment Mechanism and Implications for Vietnam”
- Webinar: Opportunities for food ingredients on the Swedish market
- Event: Supporting SMEs to connect with the world market through e-commerce
- Virtual Conference: Supporting Vietnamese startups to enter the international market effectively