Fifth Intersessional TNC Meeting, 23 – 31 May 2019, Bangkok, Thailand31/05/2019 10
The Fifth Intersessional Meeting of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) Trade Negotiating Committee (TNC) and related meetings were held in Bangkok from 23-31 May 2019. The TNC met alongside meetings of the Working Group on Trade in Goods and its Sub-Working Groups, Working Groups on Investment and Intellectual Property, and Sub-Working Groups on Telecommunications and Financial Services.
Progress was achieved in a number of areas of the Agreement's text. Officials will next meet at the forthcoming full negotiating round in Melbourne from 23 June – 3 July 2019.
Source: DFAT Australia
- Joint Statements on the RCEP Negotiations
- Twenty-Ninth Round of Negotiations, 20-24 April 2020, Virtual Meeting
- Third Special Meeting of the Trade Negotiating Committee; 3 – 4 February 2020, Bali, Indonesia
- Seventh Intersessional Meeting of the Trade Negotiating Committee, 14-19 October 2019, Bangkok, Thailand
- 9th Intersessional Ministerial Meeting, 12 October 2019, Bangkok, Thailand