28th Round of Negotiations, 19-27 September 2019, Da Nang, Vietnam27/09/2019 16
The 28th Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) Trade Negotiating Committee (TNC) meeting and related meetings were held from 19-27 September 2019 in Da Nang, Viet Nam. This was the final and full scheduled RCEP negotiating round.
The TNC met alongside meetings of the Working Groups on Trade in Goods and Trade in Services, including their sub-Working Groups, and Working Groups on Investment, Intellectual Property, Electronic Commerce, and Legal and Institutional Issues.
RCEP Participating Countries intensified text negotiations and made considerable progress, concluding chapters on Trade in Goods, Intellectual Property, Trade Remedies and Legal and Institutional chapters. The TNC also discussed preparations for the forthcoming 9th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting in Bangkok on 12 October 2019.
Source: DFAT Australia
- Joint Statements on the RCEP Negotiations
- Twenty-Ninth Round of Negotiations, 20-24 April 2020, Virtual Meeting
- Third Special Meeting of the Trade Negotiating Committee; 3 – 4 February 2020, Bali, Indonesia
- Seventh Intersessional Meeting of the Trade Negotiating Committee, 14-19 October 2019, Bangkok, Thailand
- 9th Intersessional Ministerial Meeting, 12 October 2019, Bangkok, Thailand