Decree No. 95/2020/NĐ-CP on procurement under the CPTPP05/10/2020 120
The Government Office has just issued Decree No. 95/2020 / ND-CP guiding the implementation of procurement under the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP). Suppliers that have shares or contributed capital of foreign investors or are organizationally dependent on foreign countries.
This Decree prescribes the selection of suppliers to perform tender packages for consultancy services, non-consulting services, construction services and goods supply specified in Annex IV, V, and VI of this Decree. Procurement projects and estimates of procurement are listed in Annex II and III when the package prices are the price thresholds specified in Annex I or higher.
The Decree is attached below:
- Decision 1334/QD-BCT on tariff quotas for textiles and garments exported to Mexico in 2022 under the CPTPP
- Official letter No. 2538/BCT-DB notes the Ratchet principle in the CPTPP's service and investment commitments
- Decree No. 21/2022/ND-CP amending and supplementing the Special Preferential Import-Export Tariff for the implementation of the CPTPP in the period of 2019 - 2022
- Decree No. 09/2022/ND-CP amending and supplementing implementation guidance on procurement under CPTPP, EVFTA, UKVFTA
- Official Letter No.2669/TCHQ-GSQL on certificating origin of goods in CPTPP and EVFTA