Report "Actual and Potential Trade Agreements in the Asia-Pacific: Estimated Effects"08/06/2021 52
Time: October 2019
By: The World Bank Group
This paper assesses and compares economic impacts of four actual and potential free trade agreements in the Asia-Pacific Region; Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP, sometimes also called TPP-11), the original Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP-12), the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), and the Free Trade Area of the Asia-Pacific (FTAAP).
The report was conducted by Michael J. Ferrantino, Maryla Maliszewska, Svitlana Taran, with the support of the World Bank Group.
The Report is attached below.
- Research Report: Implementing the CPTPP from a law-making perspective - Review of current results and policy implications for the future
- CPTPP: An overview for trade advisors and SMEs
- Handbook: Understanding the Vietnam’s public procurement market through the lens of CPTPP
- Overview of the New Zealand Market
- UK Accession to CPTPP: The UK’s Strategic Approach