Report "Actual and Potential Trade Agreements in the Asia-Pacific: Estimated Effects"08/06/2021 74
Time: October 2019
By: The World Bank Group
This paper assesses and compares economic impacts of four actual and potential free trade agreements in the Asia-Pacific Region; Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP, sometimes also called TPP-11), the original Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP-12), the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), and the Free Trade Area of the Asia-Pacific (FTAAP).
The report was conducted by Michael J. Ferrantino, Maryla Maliszewska, Svitlana Taran, with the support of the World Bank Group.
The Report is attached below.
- Business Guide to Trade Remedies in the CPTPP context
- Introduction to the Self-Certification of Origin mechanism in CPTPP
- Implementation of Rules of Origin in CPTPP - A 3-year journey since the Agreement came into force
- Research Report: Implementing the CPTPP from a law-making perspective - Review of current results and policy implications for the future
- Reference book: How to export wood and wood products to Canada effectively