Decree No. 09/2022/ND-CP amending and supplementing implementation guidance on procurement under CPTPP, EVFTA, UKVFTA26/01/2022 178
Issuing date: 12/01/2022
Issuing authority: the Government
The Government promulgates Decree No. 9/2022/ND-CP amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Government's Decree No. 95/2020/ND-CP dated August 24, 2020 guiding the implementation of procurement under the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), the Free Trade Agreement between the Vietnam and the European Union (EVFTA), the Free Trade Agreement between Vietnam and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (UKVFTA).
Decree No. 09/2022/ND-CP amending and supplementing Article 4 regulating internal bidding and international bidding.
According to the new regulations, when organizing the selection of contractors for bidding packages within the scope of this Decree, the procuring agency must organize intra-regional bidding according to regulations, unless the authorized agency deems that: need to organize international bidding to bring higher efficiency to projects and bidding packages.
In case of organizing internal bidding for service provision bidding packages, the procuring agency shall do the following: For bidding packages specified in Appendix I to this Decree, the procuring agency shall allow contractors to within the bloc participating in the bid;
For the bidding package specified in Appendix II of this Decree, the procuring agency shall decide whether to allow intra-regional contractors to participate in the bidding or only to allow contractors from CPTPP member countries to participate in the bidding;
For the bidding package specified in Appendix III of this Decree, the procuring agency shall decide whether to allow intra-regional contractors to participate in the bid or only to allow contractors from EU member states, the United Kingdom, and Northern Ireland. participate in the bid;
The Decree (in Vietnamese) is attached below:
- Decree No.115/2022/ND-CP on Special Preferential Import and Export Tariffs for implementation of the CPTPP in the period of 2022-2027
- Circular No. 21/2022/TT-BKHDT on preparation of bidding documents for non-consulting services under CPTPP, EVFTA, UKVFTA
- Circular No. 20/2022/TT-BKHDT on preparation of bidding documents for consulting services under CPTPP, EVFTA, UKVFTA
- Notice No. 257/TB-BCT on printing Certificate of Origin on A4 paper format
- Decision 1334/QD-BCT on tariff quotas for textiles and garments exported to Mexico in 2022 under the CPTPP