Circular 12/2022/TT-BKHDT on the preparation of bidding documents for procurement of goods under CPTPP, EVFTA, and UKVFTA30/06/2022 93
Issuing date: 30/06/2022
Issuing authority: Minister of Planning and Investment
On 30 June 2022, the Minister of Planning and Investment promulgated Circular 12/2022/TT-BKHDT detailing the preparation of Bid Documents for the procurement of goods for bidding packages within the scope of the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), the European Union – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), the UK – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (UKVFTA) organized for competitive bidding by the single-stage one-envelope bidding procedure or the single-stage two-envelope bidding procedure.
For bidding packages covered by the CPTPP, the EVFTA and the UKVFTA that have been opened before the effective date of this Circular, the assessment of bids and consideration for recommendation as the winning bidder shall be carried out according to the provisions stated in the Bid Documents but must ensure that it is not contrary to the provisions of the three Agreements.
For bidding packages covered by the CPTPP, EVFTA, and UKVFTA that have been approved, the Bid Documents shall be issued before the effective date of this Circular but with the deadline for submission of bids after the effective date of this Circular, and have not yet arrived at the deadline for submission of bids. In case the contents are not suitable or are contrary to the instructions stated in the forms of Bid Documents issued together with this Circular, they must be amended accordingly. In case of amending the Bid Documents after issuance, the investor and the procuring entity must give the bidder a reasonable amount of time to allow enough time for the bidder to prepare the bids.
For bidding packages covered by the three Agreements which have approved the Bid Documents before the effective date of this Circular but have not yet issued the Bid Documents, the Bid Documents must be revised according to the forms of Bid Documents issued together with this Circular
Circular 12/2022/TT-BKHDT takes effect from 25 August 2022.
The Circular (in Vietnamese) is attached below:
- Decree No.115/2022/ND-CP on Special Preferential Import and Export Tariffs for implementation of the CPTPP in the period of 2022-2027
- Circular No. 21/2022/TT-BKHDT on preparation of bidding documents for non-consulting services under CPTPP, EVFTA, UKVFTA
- Circular No. 20/2022/TT-BKHDT on preparation of bidding documents for consulting services under CPTPP, EVFTA, UKVFTA
- Notice No. 257/TB-BCT on printing Certificate of Origin on A4 paper format
- Decision 1334/QD-BCT on tariff quotas for textiles and garments exported to Mexico in 2022 under the CPTPP