Vietnam Import and Export Tariff Schedule updated in July 202314/07/2023 901
By: Hon Gai Border Gate Customs Branch
1. Contents updated on 11/07/2023 include:
a. Normal import tariff according to Decision No. 15/2023/QD-TTG
b. Preferential import tariff according to Decree No. 26/2023/ND-CP
c. Export tariff according to Decree 26/2023/ND-CP
d. Reducing value added tax according to Decree 44/2023/ND-CP
e. New commodity management policy of the Government and Ministries and Sectors
2. Contents updated on 12/07/2023 include:
a. VAT rate column and "VAT reduction" column to minimize the need to look up the appendices.
b. Add column: "VAT reduction details"
c. 3 Appendices I, II, IIIa, IIIb integrated in the Tariff file
- Vietnamese firms should be cautious to avoid fraud in international trade
- Enhancing competitiveness vital for VN to climb up global value chain
- Improve the efficiency of fisheries management at fishing ports to soon remove the IUU "yellow card"
- Vietnam emerges as a strategic location for tech giants
- US looks to shut China out of its battery supply chain