Training Workshop on “Enhance the capacity of information providing about FLEGT-VPA"23/10/2014 237
Vietnam is the world’s fourth-largest exporter of wood products, although the industry relies on import for about 80% of its timber. This raises concerns for a FLEGT/VPA, as much of the timber imported into Vietnam comes from places where it is not always possible to establish the legality of the source.
In this context, Center for Education and Development coordinates with Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to organize:
Training Workshop on “Enhance the capacity of information providing about FLEGT-VPA"
Time: Wednesday 09/07/2014
Venue: Green Park Hotel, 48 Tran Nhan Tong Street, Hanoi
Download Material here:
- Conference: EU Green Deal and its Impacts on Vietnam's export - What businesses need to know
- Webinar: "Benefits from the EVFTA: How to use brussels services to access the EU market"
- Workshop “Results of the Impact Assessment of EU’s Border Adjustment Mechanism and Implications for Vietnam”
- Webinar: Opportunities for food ingredients on the Swedish market
- Event: Supporting SMEs to connect with the world market through e-commerce