Conference Vietnam - China/Hong Kong Free Trade Agreement: How to benefit enterprises?
The Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), with the support of the Chinese Economic Studies Program VEPR (VCES), Omega+ and Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), would like to invite you to:
Vietnam - China/Hong Kong Free Trade Agreement
How to benefit enterprises?
Time: 8.00 – 12.00 Friday 15 December 2017
Location: 7th floor, VCCI Tower (Old Building), 9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Agenda: See attachment
The WTO and International Trade Center – VCCI
Phone: 84-24-62593166 / 84-24-35771458
The related documents are attached below:
- Magazine "Businesses and Free Trade" No.23+24
- Report: Vietnam after two-year implementation of the CPTPP from business perspective
- Conference: Two-year implementation of the CPTPP in Vietnam - A Review from business perspective
- Conference: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT
- Training Course: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT