"The Review Vietnam's legal framework against commitments under EVFTA on Investment- The final report and proposal from the enterprises' perspective"
Organized by: Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), with the support of the British and Northern Irish Embassy
Time: 8h00 - 11h30, Wednesday, 16 March 2016
Location: Truong Son room, 2nd floor, Army Hotel, 1A Nguyen Tri Phuong Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi.
The related documents are attached below:
- Magazine "Businesses and Free Trade" No.23+24
- Report: Vietnam after two-year implementation of the CPTPP from business perspective
- Conference: Two-year implementation of the CPTPP in Vietnam - A Review from business perspective
- Conference: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT
- Training Course: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT