Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) officially came into force in Vietnam since January 14th, 2019.
Distribution, E-Commerce and Logistics services are important sectors of the economy, which support manufacturing industries. They are sectors with remarkable commitments in CPTPP towards (i) open Vietnam market at a higher level than WTO commitments (ii) set minimum standards in government management for these services, ensure the competitiveness and transparency of the market. Therefore, CPTPP is forecasted to have a significant impact on the future of Vietnam distribution, e-commerce and logistics markets.
In order to support the above-mentioned services enterprises to understanding related CPTPP commitments, taking advantage of opportunities and overcoming challenges from this Agreement, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) in The Restructuring for a More Competitive Vietnam program (Aus4Reform) organizes the Conference:
Distribution, E-Commerce and Logistics Sectors in Vietnam
Opportunities and Challenges from CPTPP
Date: 13.30 – 17.00, Monday, November 25th, 2019
Location: 1st Hall – 7th Floor, VCCI Headquarter, 9 Dao Duy Anh, Hanoi
Language: Vietnamese (English-translated)
A Handbook on Summary of the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and 03 Handbooks on "CPTPP and Distribution-Electronic Commerce/Logistics/ Telecommunication” – the guidebooks provide details of CPTPP commitments on these sectors, published by VCCI and Aus4Reform, will be introduced and presented to participants.
For more information, please contact:
WTO and International Trade Center - VCCI
9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Phone: +84-24-3577 1458
Related documents in Vietnamese are attached below:
- Report: Vietnam after two-year implementation of the CPTPP from business perspective
- Conference: Two-year implementation of the CPTPP in Vietnam - A Review from business perspective
- Conference: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT
- Training Course: Ensuring Timber Legality in Government Procurement Bidding in VN – Implementing VPA-FLEGT
- Handbook: Utilize CPTPP to import and export goods between Vietnam and Canada