On the occasion of the signing ceremony of the Free Trade Agreement between Vietnam and EU (EVFTA) and the Investment Protection Agreement between Vietnam and EU (IPA), Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) and EU Delegation in Vietnam organize:
"EVFTA and IPA: The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU"
Time: 8h30 - 10h00, July 1, 2019
Location: Melia Hotel, 44 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hanoi
Chaired by: Mr. Tran Tuan Anh - Minister of Industry and Trade, Mrs. Cecilia Malstrom - EU Trade Commissioner and Mr. Vu Tien Loc - President of VCCI .
Participants: Representatives of relevant minitries, Business associations and Vietnam/EU business community.
- Workshop Ho Chi Minh City: Trade remedies - A tool to protect interests of the domestic manufacturing industry in the context of integration
- Workshop seeks to improve trade defence capacity
- WTO Gives EU Final Nod for Tariffs on $4 Billion of U.S. Exports
- Vietnam attracts US$23.48 billion in FDI in ten months
- US lodges appeal against WTO ruling in China’s favour over trade war tariffs