On the occasion of the signing ceremony of the Free Trade Agreement between Vietnam and EU (EVFTA) and the Investment Protection Agreement between Vietnam and EU (IPA), Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) and EU Delegation in Vietnam organize:
"EVFTA and IPA: The impacts on trade and investment between Vietnam and EU"
Time: 8h30 - 10h00, July 1, 2019
Location: Melia Hotel, 44 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hanoi
Chaired by: Mr. Tran Tuan Anh - Minister of Industry and Trade, Mrs. Cecilia Malstrom - EU Trade Commissioner and Mr. Vu Tien Loc - President of VCCI .
Participants: Representatives of relevant minitries, Business associations and Vietnam/EU business community.
- Make use of each market for export of agricultural products
- Steel sector seeks entry into EU market
- U.S. holds tariffs on EU products over Airbus aid
- Cheese could drive a wedge between the UK and Japan in trade talks
- Economist details exactly why UK-EU trade WON’T collapse overnight without a Brexit deal