The Taiwan Food and Drug Administration (TFDA) has just sent a document to Vietnam Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei to announce a list of 674 Vietnamese seafood enterprises meeting the export standard to Taiwan (China), an increase of 36 enterprises compared with October 2019.
According to TFDA, this list has been valid since July 10, 2020.
Vietnam's seafood export to Taiwan accounts for 1.4 percent of Vietnam's total seafood export value.
Taiwan is Vietnam’s the eighth largest importer for shrimp, mainly giant tiger prawn and white-leg shrimp, etc and a potential market of Vietnamese shrimp with diverse tastes and crowded Vietnamese communities.
Source: Sai Gon Giai Phong
- Workshop: EVFTA - What businesses need to know
- Decree 111 / ND-CP on the Special Preferential Import and Export Tariffs for the implementation of the EVFTA Agreement for the period 2020-2022
- Vietnam’s 2020 economy likely second highest in Asia-Pacific: S&P Global Ratings
- US-Africa trade relations: Why is AGOA better than a bilateral free trade agreement?
- Thai commodities satisfy Vietnamese tastes