To help businesses fully and accurately understand the core contents and supporting mechanisms in the implementation of the EVFTA by Government and related agencies, with the cooperation of FNF Viet Nam, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) organizes:
Vietnam - European Union Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA)
WHAT BUSINESSES NEED TO KNOW
Time: 8.00 - 12.00 Thursday, September 24, 2020
Venue: Hall 1, 7th Floor, VCCI Headquarters (Outside building), 09 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
At the Workshop, the Business Handbook "Summary of EVFTA" - The first publication in Vietnam providing detailed and complete guidance on the core of EVFTA commitment to businesses implemented by VCCI will be introduced and presented to Participants. The Seminar will be conducted in Vietnamese.
WTO and International Trade Center - VCCI would like to invite businesses/associations representatives to this workshop to get useful information for their activities.
Please send confirmation to VCCI by 3pm on September 23, 2020 via (i) email firstname.lastname@example.org, (ii) link for online registration bit.ly/3mgtcSJ.
For further information, please contact:
WTO and International Trade Center - VCCI
No. 9 Dao Duy Anh, Dong Da, Hanoi
Phone: 024 3577 1458
* Due to the limited number of published Books, the Organizing Committee asks for permission to only book for delegates who register to attend, 01 book / Unit.
The invitation letter and the Workshop Agenda (in Vietnamese) are attached below:
- Workshop: EVFTA - What businesses need to know in HCM
- EVFTA to help realize Vietnam's high-income status ambition: Expert
- EVFTA tariff incentives for Vietnam very attractive: VCCI
- The timing is perfect for a free trade agreement with Canada
- Exporters allowed to self-certify goods origin to access ASEAN perks