A Business Guide to the African Continental Free Trade Area Agreement
Date: 3 Sep 2018
By: ITC - International Trade Centre
This reference guide provides insights into the business implications of the African Continental Free Trade Agreement, a pillar in the move towards a border-free Africa.
To help businesses bring their voice to the process, the guide provides context for the agreement, highlights on protocols, and the way forward for trade in goods and services as well as for subsequent negotiation areas that include investment, intellectual property rights and competition policy.
The publication is attached below:
- Vietnamese Large Enterprises and Driver of Growth in 2021
- Socio-economic data of 63 provinces and centrally-run cities in 2015-2018 period
- Vietnam Economic Growth 2021: Vietnam's enterprises on the road of digital transformation in the post-COVID-19 pandemic period
- Vietnam Import - Export Report 2020
- Bidding Handbook: Procurement package for timber products