Composition of Trade in goods and services Australia 2016-2017
By: Vietnam Trade Office in Australia
In order to support Vietnamese agencies and businesses to boost exports to Australia in the future, Vietnam Trade Office in Australia continued to compose and publish the second edition of "Composition of Trade in goods and services Australia 2016-2017 ”, providing detailed data on the import and export of Australian goods and services from 2011 to present, forecast for the period 2017-2018 and the next 5 years trend in order to help relevant agencies and businesses better understand the Australian market to have appropriate policies and plans to promote Vietnam's export of goods to this market.
- Vietnamese Large Enterprises and Driver of Growth in 2021
- Socio-economic data of 63 provinces and centrally-run cities in 2015-2018 period
- Vietnam Economic Growth 2021: Vietnam's enterprises on the road of digital transformation in the post-COVID-19 pandemic period
- Vietnam Import - Export Report 2020
- Bidding Handbook: Procurement package for timber products