Assessment on VPA/FLEGT compliance and needs for improvement of the household business in Dong Nai province
Date: June 2019
By: Centre for rural development in central vietnam (CRD), Center of Education and Development (CED), Centre for People and Environment of the Central highlands (COPE).
In the assessments in Dong Nai, households doing business and producing wood products emerged as a popular group. Initial observations show that this group is characterized by a timber wood processing village, although it uses a considerable amount of wood but is under less pressure to enforce legal regulations. A deeper understanding of this group of wood business households (HHs) is very interesting and can reveal some current policy gaps. This report summarizes the results of the survey on this household group in Dong Nai province.
The report is attached below:
- Guidance on the application of the Korean Positive List System
- Information documents on 09 commodity sectors exporting to the EU market
- Tropical Fresh Fruit Exporter's Guide to China
- Report "The Use of the EU’s Free Trade Agreements: Exporter and Importer Utilization of Preferential Tariffs"
- World Tariff Profiles 2020