Statistical Handbook of Japan 2020
By: Statistics Bureau - Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (Japan)
This handbook is designed to provide a clear and coherent overview of present-day Japan through statistics.
It provides statistical tables, figures, maps and photographs to portray conditions in modern-day Japan from a variety of perspectives, including demographics, economic and social trends, and culture. Most of the comments and statistical data for this purpose have been drawn from principal statistical publications available from government and other leading sources.
This handbook is attached below:
- Research Report: Australia's direct investment in Vietnam - Actual efficiency assessment and Policy solutions
- A Trade-Based Analysis of the Economic Impact of Non-Compliance with Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing: The Case of Vietnam
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2021
- Manufacturing and processing industry - Driving force for Vietnam's economic growth in the period 2011-2020
- The White Book on Vietnamese E-Business 2021