Vietnam Statistical Yearbook 2010 - 2020
Time: 2010 - 2020
By: Vietnam General Statistics Office
Statistical Yearbooks, annual publication by General Statistics Office, comprises basic data reflecting the general socio-economic dynamic and situation of the whole country, regions and provinces. In addition, in this publication, there are also selected statistics of countries and territories in the world to provide reference information for studies and international comparison.
Beside data tables, explainations of terminologies, contents and methodologies of some key statistical indicators, statistical yearbook 2010 - 2020 also assesses overview of socio-economic situation and main features for some sectors in 2010 - 2020.
The documents (in Vietnamese and English) is attached below:
- A Trade-Based Analysis of the Economic Impact of Non-Compliance with Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing: The Case of Vietnam
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2021
- Manufacturing and processing industry - Driving force for Vietnam's economic growth in the period 2011-2020
- The White Book on Vietnamese E-Business 2021
- World Investment Report 2021