The White Book on Vietnamese E-Business 2021
By: Vietnam E-Commerce and Digital Economy Agency, Ministry of Industry and Trade.
To get an overview of the situation of e-commerce application in the community and businesses, Vietnam E-Commerce and Digital Economy Agency - Ministry of Industry and Trade continues to develop the Publication "The White Book on Vietnamese E-Business 2021".
The White Book on Vietnamese E-Business is a document published annually to summarize and update information and comprehensive data on Vietnam's e-commerce from the policy infrastructure environment to the level of e-commerce application in the community/business.
The White Book on Vietnamese E-Business 2021 provides statistical data on e-commerce from many different angles in the context of correlation of Vietnam with countries in the region and in the world . The content of the White Book is built from the official statistical survey in 2020 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade with samples of more than 8,000 businesses and 1,000 consumers across the country.
Notably, White Book 2021 also collects data on e-commerce market research from reputable organizations around the world, thereby providing readers with a correlative picture of Vietnam's e-commerce development compared to other countries in the region and in the world.
The Publication (in Vietnamese) is attached below.
- Vietnam Import - Export Report 2021
- Report: Southeast Asia Rising from the Pandemic
- Research Report: Australia's direct investment in Vietnam - Actual efficiency assessment and Policy solutions
- A Trade-Based Analysis of the Economic Impact of Non-Compliance with Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing: The Case of Vietnam
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2021